Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Nacra 5.0/ 5.2  Bottom

• Looking to buy Nacra 5.0 ,or 5.2 I am sailing with my wife 310lb crew weight. Georgia
    Any one know where I can find one please.
    Thank you Thomas
  • Go to Searchtempest.com and that site will search a specific radius of craigslist ads for you. I have found several items I have been looking for that way. As long as you dont mind driving a little piece you should find one. Good luck.
  • Recently saw a cheap 5.0 in texas. PM for the guys email
  • Thanks for the info , I am looking for a solid boat , Prindle 18, Hobie 18 , , just drove 550 m to look at another soft hull .
    Thomas
  • Love my 1980 5.2. Solid glass hulls- no sandwiches. Have had 500 lbs on the tramp and still make good speed.

--
    Eric C

Force 5 project boat
    Unnamed

Previous boat
    1980 Nacra 5.2
    "Double Vision"
    --
  • Thomas, don't get discouraged. It is very easy to think that you spent "X" $ on gas, plus 2 days to drive 55 mile, only to find a soft hull.
    Change that state of mind, you took your wife, did a bit of a road trip, got laid, did a bit of shopping,(in order to gain #3 previous, so what, you simply have to spend money to get in the sack) & you found what you DIDN'T like.
    Way better than buying it, then finding it is a POS!
    Good Nacras do come up, & one will between now & next summer...it's like the stock market, you have to bite your tongue & be patient to find a good deal, it's all about DELAYED GRATIFICATION. It will happen... in the meantime, pull out photos of sexy Nacras, show them to the gal, explain how wild it will be,(as you nuzzle sweet nothings in her ear), & take it from there,...I hoping you follow my drift...Nacras = sex, plain & simple, either at home or on board, I can vouch for it.. as long as your lake is beyond visual of the shore line.
    And I used to think Philip was pathological liar.
    Skarr why are you selling YOUR NAcra?

--
    Hobie 18 Magnum
    Dart 15
    Mystere 6.0XL Sold Was a handful solo
    Nacra 5.7
    Nacra 5.0
    Bombardier Invitation (Now officially DEAD)
    Various other Dock cluttering WaterCrap
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.