Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Hi Damon  Bottom

• I like the changes to the site

Are there any changes to the way the foto albums work?
  • They should work the same, no major changes were done to the albums, it was the only part of the site that didn't get code changes. Something will come during the winter but it's not ready.

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --
  • ah, never mind. I just noticed a link on the LEFT side (the faq sez on the right iirc) but i'd swear it wasn't there yesterday.

I was on another planet for a minute, but I'm back now...

thank you damon. its a nice site

Edited by tami on Oct 20, 2010 - 02:54 PM.
  • Tami, I know you have this figured out but I'll give the answer anyway for anyone else looking.

HeHe, I was just going to mention that you will only see the "Add Album" if you are inside an album that allows albums to be added. (which is most all of them except the top index albums)

This is at the top of the front page of the albums
    "These are the top album categories, inside there are many sub-albums. Members may contribute by creating new albums in appropriate categories."

A lot of the FAQ's need updating and I haven't had time to go through each one, any corrections and new FAQ suggestions would be welcome.

And Tami, you aren't going mischuge , I added the edit menus back after you pointed out they were missing. lachen

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

--
  • See how you are? Damn geeks, always act like it's the users' fault icon_wink
  • While you are addressing tech issues, any ideas on how to increase font size in the albums? Previously any text entries in the albums seemed to be normal (12 pt) font.
    All albums now appear to be around 4 pt, even smaller than the quote below. The ads on the margins seem normal size, but any text in the center is REALLY hard to read.
    I can't find any way to change it on my browser (firefox) settings, any ideas?
    Thnx

QuoteI added the edit menus back after you pointed out they were missing.

When I added your quote to the post, it comes out normal, but in your post above it is quite small????

Edited by Edchris177 on Oct 21, 2010 - 10:26 AM.

--
    Hobie 18 Magnum
    Dart 15
    Mystere 6.0XL Sold Was a handful solo
    Nacra 5.7
    Nacra 5.0
    Bombardier Invitation (Now officially DEAD)
    Various other Dock cluttering WaterCrap
    --
  • I think Damon was making a joke with the small-text quote
  • Edchris177While you are addressing tech issues, any ideas on how to increase font size in the albums? Previously any text entries in the albums seemed to be normal (12 pt) font.
    All albums now appear to be around 4 pt, even smaller than the quote below. The ads on the margins seem normal size, but any text in the center is REALLY hard to read.
    I can't find any way to change it on my browser (firefox) settings, any ideas?
    Thnx

I see the text size problem in photo albums, funny you mention you are using Firefox because it appear that some text is much smaller in Internet Explorer than Firefox. (damn browsers!)

In Firefox you can zoom the whole page or just the text using
    View | Zoom (there is a check box for text only)

In IE there are separate Zoom and Text Size choices under View.
    When I added your quote to the post, it comes out normal, but in your post above it is quite small????

That's because I used the "font size" selection when I made my post, but those tags are stripped out of quotes to avoid nesting problems when you quote part of a statement.

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

--
  • Thankyou for that, problem solved.

--
    Hobie 18 Magnum
    Dart 15
    Mystere 6.0XL Sold Was a handful solo
    Nacra 5.7
    Nacra 5.0
    Bombardier Invitation (Now officially DEAD)
    Various other Dock cluttering WaterCrap
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.