Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

I am bored  Bottom

Go to page [-1] 1 - 2:

• Quotei believe the chinese fleet made the west coast, i wonder what they thought they were going to find. for whatever reason(shear distance, lack of greed?) they chose not to exploit there find

Had Columbus made it across to the west coast, he would have know the Chinese were there, because they had already opened a Panda Express Chinese restaurant (With MSG)

PS Terry, you just made the list~! :)
  • columbus was relieved to find a "TAKE-E-OUTIE" on cuba, and the crew enjoyed some chicken on a stick with a HUGE ASS BEER...legend has it...

--
    Check out "Prindle Sailors" on Facebook!
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    prindle 16- "BLUE RIBBON"
    --
  • This thread is about as close as I'm going to let it get to a political discussion here. I've been watching to make sure everyone continues to play nice, looks like everyone is getting along ok so I'm not going to delete it.

However it was started in the wrong forum, so I'm moving it to "Sailor Talk". icon_cool

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --
  • Thank you Damon.

--
    Scott,
    ‘92 H18 w/SX wings
    ‘95 Hobie Funseeker 12 (Holder 12)
    ‘96/‘01/‘14 Hobie Waves
    --
  • new topic: sinbad, great sailor or mediocore commedian?...discuss amonste yourselves...

--
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    --
  • I choose a compromise
    option C "mediocore sailor"?

--
    Scott,
    ‘92 H18 w/SX wings
    ‘95 Hobie Funseeker 12 (Holder 12)
    ‘96/‘01/‘14 Hobie Waves
    --
  • Great comedian, have you ever seen the 7 voyages of Sinbad hr kept running up on monsters. No navigation skills

--
    Nacra 5.2
    --
  • no kidding, if sinbad was a cajun, he would have been EATING those monsters with some onion, celery, and bell pepper in a creole sauce over some rice with some fresh french bread and an ice cold brewski!

--
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    --

Go to page [-1] 1 - 2:

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.