Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Good rubbing compoud  Bottom

• I am sanding my hulls and was buffing with 3M cleaner/wax compound.Loks better but not great. I think I need to go to a rubbing compoud. Any suggestions?

--
    Nacra 5.2
    --
  • Maquires Power Cut (Westmarine, et al) blue bottle is a good mid priced way to do. I did two sets of hulls with this stuff. Shine came right out. Won't bring back all the deep color tho, nothing will. I hear 3M extra cut is good also.

--
    H18, H17, P19, Glastron GT-150 (Bond jump boat)
    --
  • the 3m marine rubbing compound (brown stuff) that goes for $20 a bottle at West Marine works wonders. Brought back my hulls from the dead.
  • Headhunterthe 3m marine rubbing compound (brown stuff) that goes for $20 a bottle at West Marine works wonders. Brought back my hulls from the dead.
    I used this stuff too you can also get it at Pep Boys for $20 they also sell it here http://www.amazon.com/3M-Super-Rubbing-Compound-quart/dp/B000N9OE1E Good Stuff first I wetsanded with 400 lightly ,600,800 then buffed the boat it had been sitting in the sun for 10 years and you would never know after I cleaned it up the boat shined big time it was a Nacra 5.5sl so you can do it!!!

edited by: fa1321, Jun 30, 2010 - 02:38 PM

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.