Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Wanted Prindle/Hobie  Bottom

• Not sure if this is the right topic, but here it goes.
    ------------------------------------------------------

I am looking for a Prindle 16 or a Hobie 14/16 within 300 miles from Panama city,FL

I do not care if it has a trailer because i have beach storage.

All i want is a sturdy rig with OK Sails.

I will offer a maximum of 500.00 USD for any year of boat.

Thanks

--
    Tyler holmes
    Panama city, FL

Boat whore
    --
  • If you haven't already done so, you might try watching Craig's List for cities in your area such Tallahassee, Pensacola, Mobile, even Tampa. However, from what I can tell, most boats in Florida have been rode hard and put away wet (year around use in harsh sun and saltwater). Boats in good condition seem to be more expensive here than other parts of the country. There are plenty of "project" boats around though. I have seen a few on Craig's List at that price level recently that people just want hauled out of their yard. Usually they were last sailed by Noah and have been sitting under a tree since. icon_smile

Good luck.

Dave W
    Tampa, FL
  • if you buy a 500$ boat, spend the exta 145$ for new standing rigging first(don't ask). don't "pretty it up" until you get all the bugs worked out, money is better spent on vital compenents. sail it like you stole it this season, detail it during winter and don't forget to have a blast!

--
    Check out "Prindle Sailors" on Facebook!
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    prindle 16- "BLUE RIBBON"
    --
  • I found a hobie 16 for 500 that comes with 2 sets of sails and has been sailed 10 times.

--
    Tyler holmes
    Panama city, FL

Boat whore
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.