Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

hobie or nacra near chicago?  Bottom

• I'm 13 and I've been sailing for 3 years now. Its really annoying and pricey to have to rent a boat all the time so I've been looking to find my own. I'm on a sailing team but we race 420's and i just want a catamaran for fun when I'm not out at a regatta with my friends. I've been looking at 16's but i cant find one for sale anywhere near Chicago. I'm definitely buying a used one that's from 1990+. I have a job and have some money for it me and 2 friends are buying it so our budget is $1,500. If we have to we could buy a Getaway instead but we would prefer a 16. So i just need to find a seller. i could also get a Nacra, anyone know one for an intermediate - advanced sailor but doesn't have a spinnaker? its just too much of a hassle for a fun boat.
  • Get in touch with Mark Biggers at www.cathouse1.com. He is the midwest Nacra dealer and may not have exactly what you want, but will know where to find it.
  • Thanks, i sent him an email. do you know if he sells used boats?
  • That is where I bought mine. It was 5 or 6 years old at the time.

http://www.cathouse1.com/used.html

Normally the boats taht he sells are in top condition, but it seems like he gets a fixer every once in a while.

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.