Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Where to store trailered cat near the water in Orange County / LA California?  Bottom

• I just got a Nacra 5.2 and I'm looking for a place to store it on it's trailer near the water with the mast up. I hate having to setup the mast and trailer it too and from my house, it's such a hassle. Can anyone recommend a place where I could do this? The previous owner paid $60 per month to keep it in a gated lot about a couple hundred feet from the boat launch in Ventura, but the only place I found around here is in Newport charging $200. Can anyone recommend something cheaper maybe in Long Beach or LA? Thanks!
  • Marina Del Rey (L.A. County) Mast Up Storage.
    Approximately $115/mo. (we just suffered a 62% rate increase)
    Unlimited free use of the launch ramp facility, 24 hrs a day. You can hitch up to your automobile and tow directly to the ramp, approximately 100 yards away.
    For information contact Bob Nickens, 310-305-9566

Don't expect to find a better deal than Ventura and don't expect to find a deal anything like Marina Del Rey unless you are willing to move somewhere else.

I tried to edit to take out extra junk, but it just put more junk in there.

edited by: hobiegary, Mar 02, 2010 - 05:02 PM
  • Dang, that's pricey and Marina Del Ray is pretty far for me. I've need to find something North of Dana Point and South of the Port of LA. Is there a place anywhere in Long Beach? That would be ideal.

edited by: exon111, Mar 02, 2010 - 08:12 PM
  • Alimtios Bay Yacht Club probably has some storage for their members.

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.