Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Scammers on the web  Bottom

• Just a note of warning that even the types of responces you get in Craigs List from scammers appears to also infect this site as well. Tryin to sell my cat and I have already got 3 emails from peeps for personal acct info ect ect. BEWARE< BE SMART!

--
    1976 Prindle 16, Sailing since 1969, Retired Chief USCG, Disabled Vet, Father of 3 great daughters!
    --
  • Please don't compare the amount of scam email you get from classifieds here compared to craigslist!

Scammers are everywhere for sure, but to contact sellers here they have to register on the site, which means I can ban their accounts if reported.

At the bottom of every "contact seller" email there is a statement

"If you receive a contact that you think is a scam, please forward it to webmaster email"

Not many come through, but just the other day I got four reports about the same scammer, he used the same text on all four contacts, I was able to ban the account before he contacted more (I'm sure he contacted other members who didn't report).

Nothing keeping him from registering another account with another free email, but most of them seem to get the message that TheBeachcats.com classifieds is not a good place for scammers.

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --
  • Hey Thanks for keeping them at bay. I appreciate it.
  • You da Man!!

--
    1976 Prindle 16, Sailing since 1969, Retired Chief USCG, Disabled Vet, Father of 3 great daughters!
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.