Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

AMF Trac 14 or Windrush 14  Bottom

• I just bought a used old Trac 14. If anyone has any experience or pictures in rigging and sailing this cat I would love some insight! I'm a newbie and can use all the help ya can offer. Thanks!
  • check out this website. they show complete parts list w/ pics but not every part is pictured. i have 2 friend who have trac 14 and they say they are a fun boat.

http://www.windrushyachts.com.au

--
    Mike Conway
    H16
    Hilton, NY
    --
  • Thanks for reply! Yea, I contacted them. They are gong to try and find me an old manual. If I only had a few good pictures that would help me out tremendously. Funny that there is hardly any info about these cats on the Internet - especially the Trac 14! If you get in touch with your friends who own them can you pass my info? Thanks.
  • Did you ever get the info you needed on the Trac 14? I own one and would be glad to answer any questions.

Kevin
  • Thanks for your response! Yea, the guy I bought it from emailed me much info. If I have any questions I may get back with you. I come from a windsurfing background and this is my first catamaran so this is a whole new world. My big question was how the mast hooks into the base. On a windsurfer it actually locks in place but when looking at the cat, I was confused because it basically just rests on the tabernacle allowing the side and forstays hold it in place. Anyway,thanks again and I hope to stay in touch! Steve

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.