Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

prindle 16 replacement tramp  Bottom

• I just bought a prindle 16 and the tramp is all but gone. so i got one to replace it with. the problem is the old tramp has straps that go thru the outer edge of the hull and is in two pieces. you stretch it from the middle.

the new tramp is one pieces and you stretch it from the hull side.

DID I GET THE WRONG TRAMP?
  • If you got a replacement tramp for a Prindle 16 you are likely OK. The original tramp is probably just an older configuration. My Nacra was the same way, the original tramp was a 2 piece and the new one is a single piece.

Take a look at the prindle manual on Performance Cats Website. http://www.nacra.us/Prindles/Prindle151618Manual.pdf

If yours is the same as the 1 piece shown in there you should be good to go.

D.

edited by: Wolfman, Oct 09, 2009 - 11:56 PM

--
    Dave Bonin
    1981 Nacra 5.2 "Lucile"
    1986 Nacra 5.7 "Belle"
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    --
  • The last time I saw a 2 piece tramp for a prindle 16 0r 18 was in the very early 1980's. Is this a new tramp or a used one?
  • thanks wolfman, hullflyer the owners mannual was extactly what i need I had been looking for hours last night for something like that. the design of the tramp must have changed sence the old tramp was put on. the pic in mannual conferm that the new tramp is the right tramp and says how to lace it.

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.