Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Nice looking Prindle on ebay  Bottom

• Any of you in Cali (or not) who might be looking for a boat there is a pretty nice looking P18 on ebay you might want to keep an eye on. no bids yet but still several days to go. it looks like it's had more love that most Prindles I've seen.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Prind…%3A1171|293%3A1|294%3A50

--
    Dustin Finlinson • Magna, UT
    Member: Utah Sailing Association
    1982 Prindle 18
    1986 Hobie 17
    1982 Prindle 16
    1980 Prindle 16(mostly)
    1976 Prindle 16(mostly)

Check out "Prindle Sailors" on Facebook.
    --
  • How 'bout those sails?

Considering my 1975 P16 still has the original red/white/blue sails with #528, then #114 on those hotties must make it a 1970? Must admit, I have never seen a factory sail pattern like that on a Prindle (or that mismatched to the hull color).
  • QuarathAny of you in Cali (or not) who might be looking for a boat there is a pretty nice looking P18 on ebay you might want to keep an eye on. no bids yet but still several days to go. it looks like it's had more love that most Prindles I've seen.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Prind…%3A1171|293%3A1|294%3A50

I looked at this boat before I bought my SolCat. I drove down and had a look at it after reading the CL ad. I told the guy I would sleep on it and speak to the wife about it and he sent me an email the very next morning and told me it was sold.

Anyhow, I am PRETTY SURE this is the same boat I looked at in Elk Grove, CA.

The front jib zipper didn't work, the hull had a few repairs and was fairly oxidized (but looked I didn't find any soft spots) and the running rigging really needs replacing.

The trailer was solid but needed the tires replaced. Of course the price on eBay is a lot lower than then $950 the original owner wanted.

Dan

• I'm sure that price will go up if it gets bids and it's good to know someone has looked at it. It sure is pretty by the pic though

--
    Dustin Finlinson • Magna, UT
    Member: Utah Sailing Association
    1982 Prindle 18
    1986 Hobie 17
    1982 Prindle 16
    1980 Prindle 16(mostly)
    1976 Prindle 16(mostly)

Check out "Prindle Sailors" on Facebook.
    --
  • QuarathI'm sure that price will go up if it gets bids and it's good to know someone has looked at it. It sure is pretty by the pic though

Yup.

"CF 6000 HK" was the reg number on the one I looked at.

I would have bought it had it not sold so quick (seller was going to fix jib zipper).

In case anyone on this forum ends up sending the seller any PMs and asking questions about the condition...disregard my comments about the condition if the numbers don't match. :)

Dan

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.