Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Replacement Hobie 16  Bottom

• I was recently at a lake in arkansas and noticed a white hobie 16 with a blue trampoline in the yard next to ours. I met the owner and found out he would sell it for $800. The hulls are solid and no soft spots. The mast is a composite tip. The trampoline is a light blue and is in good shape. I am thinking about buying it because my boat is kinda scary to sail. I have repaired most soft spots, but they are to expensive so there are still some left. I am hoping I could swap parts to create one solid boat. Any advice to buying this boat? It comes with all equipment including harnesses and is in better shape than the hobie I currently use. Ill post some pictures when he sends them to me
  • Good condition H16 w/ no soft spots with all the equipment, the price is about right. I dont understand though, why if this other cat is in better shape than yours, why you would want to swap parts.
  • MC has a point....ya outta buy that one, sell yours

--
    ~ Vietnam Vet 69-71~ 17 Hobie w/big jib, ~18 Hobie mag,~DN Ice sailor,
    and other toys.......
    ~~ I live in NY state on the north shore of Oneida lake in
    Bernhards Bay. ~~~~~~
    --
  • Well I have hobie 88 sail number and i would keep the sails since ive been told they are a rare color. I really just want them because they look good and had them cleaned for $218 and they look brand new. My current hobie is in good shape but the hulls are soft and need to be replaced. So really just use the hulls, sails and hulls from the other boat.

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.