Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Where to sail...Local knowlage?  Bottom

Go to page [-1] 1 - 2:

• I would greatly appreciate any information on marinas or places to keep beachcats in the general area near Baltimore, Maryland. Thanks, Scott

--
    Scott
    ARC 21
    Prindle 18
    Annapolis, Maryland
    --
  • yurdleWhere do cats sail around Dallas? I'll be there for a bit soon and wouldn't mind seeing the local 'beach cat' community.

I sail at grapevine Lake in Grapevine Tx.
  • Hey Yellowhulls, I'll be at lake Carlyle on the 22nd for an on water demo in conjunction with St. Louis Sailing Center. This will be my first time there...now if I only had my cat with me!
  • I'm up in Minneapolis for the next 10 days...anybody sailing in the area that needs an extra crew??? icon_cool

--
    Flightlead Bimare F18 HT SpaceCoast
    --
  • flightlead, i have two cats in minneapolis. Im currently assembling my cat (indoor storage) for my mooring at lake calhoun. should be on by this weekend. what day you here until? Also if you go down to calhoun on the weekends theres always cats out, just grab some lunch at the tin fish and keep your eyes open for people putting there sails up.

Calhoun's your best bet tho for cat sailing. great wind, great area
  • I'm here until 6/1, but I think that I'll have time this weekend since I'm doing double flight sim sessions during the week. The Feds want to observe the checkride which is set for 6/1. I went for a walk near the hotel in Eagan yesterday and saw what I thought looked like a Supercat on a trailer in someones backyard...I got me psyched for sailing again. I didn't get a clear look because it was covered by a tarp.

--
    Flightlead Bimare F18 HT SpaceCoast
    --

Go to page [-1] 1 - 2:

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.