Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Hobie 16 drain housing screw broken  Bottom

• it snapped off flush so I can't get the rest out. any ideas? Is his a big deal?

• PDS624it snapped off flush so I can't get the rest out. any ideas? Is this a big deal?

Can you post a picture....its worth a 1000 words.
  • sorry cant seem to figure out how to upload pic. it is the top screw and it is flush against the transom
  • Click on the Image button near the reply box. Then copy and paste the url of the image between the tags where the cursor appears.

To get the url of an image on the web (has to be already on a web page) right click on the image (mac users control click) and depending on your browser, you'll see a choice like "copy image location" or "copy image url"
  • PDS624sorry cant seem to figure out how to upload pic. it is the top screw and it is flush against the transom

You need to get the pic onto the web first, then it can be displayed here in the forum. You can upload to the photo albums by creating yoru own album in the "Beachcats People" album.

Go to this album
    http://www.thebeachcats.c…pictures&g2_itemId=14581

Click on the link in the left menu "Add Album"

Give the album a short filename and title, even a description.

Then click on "Add Items" once you are inside your new album to upload pics.

After you've added your pics to your album, use the instructions provided by Steve to show them here, or just provide a link to your album.

Step by step Photo Album details in the FAQ at
    http://www.thebeachcats.com/FAQ-id_cat-3.html#q7

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --
  • my GUESS is you will need to drill out the broken screw and replace with a slightly larger (bolt)

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.