Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Pricing a NACRA 5.0 for sale  Bottom

• I am selling my 1984 Nacra 5.0. It is in great condition. I have no idea of how much to sell it for. I advertised it on Craigslist in the Wilmington, NC area yesterday at a price of $2100 and already have several very serious buyers. Now I'm second guessing myself and wondering if I priced it too low. I've had the boat so long I do not know the actual value. I'm sure it is a great deal at $2100 but couldn't resist asking others what it may be worth. Anybody know? Thanks!
  • http://www.nadaguides.com…y=1989&ml=P&gc=MR&gtc=MR

1989 is the earliest model 5.0 NADA shows

Hope this helps

--
    Gordon
    Nacra 5.5SL
    --
  • Good condition and extras can help in pricing if it comes with a trailer. 2 harnesses, life jackets, righting bag, spare parts are all worth money. The condition rather than the year will determine a fair price. I live in Florida and sail 12 months a year on the Atlantic Ocean, another person may live in the North East and only sail 4 months a year on a fresh water lake and store the boat 2/3 of the year. Thier boat should be in much better condition than mine. I have sold a few boats on this site and have learned to ask where the person inquiring lives. I have had people from the state of Washington and Texas ask me about a boat I was selling in South East Florida. Some people are just curious, most of the time a serious buyer will live fairly close to you. I have a 1984 Nacra 5.7 with trailer on this site for about the same price as your boat. I think you are in the ball park.

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.