Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

hello...  Bottom

• hello,
    i am hello...i have never cared for the exhaust smell of motor boats, and just wanted to say after years of sailing monos offshore and coastal, i bought my first beach cat a week ago...a very in shape prindle 18.

i took it out today for hte first time and was by myself. The winds were blowing steady at 10-15 with some gust reaching higher that that, and the river was flat and calm with only the slightest ripples...

after i got set up and going, the above combination, combined with the fact this was my first beach cat experience and i was solo, caused me to say...

WOW!... icon_eek

i ran down and passed up every sailboat on the water...chasing them like a fast moving mad midget pirate, they could not get away...hehehe...

i did not find tacking to be as difficult as many have told me it would be, but i did have some speed today, so i am sure that helped.

but whatever...it was a blast, and though i love monos, i now feel their proper place is tide to the dock to be used for party pads...

cat's man...they hooked another junkie... icon_evil

edited by: hello, Feb 28, 2009 - 03:11 PM

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.