Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Going to SC-Help  Bottom

• Going to Hilton Head Island SC for a week in December, 12/19/2008 - 12/26/2008, don't want to haul my H16 all the way from MO and none of the resorts down there seem to have any cats for rental. Anyone have any suggestions? icon_confused
    Keep in mind the weather is not a factor as temps from 58F -60F is like mild spring weather for us in the midwest.

Anyone need me to haul a boat from the Mid-West to the South-East coast feel free to contact me.
    (573) 673-5196 (C)

--
    TurboHobo
    H14T
    H16
    P18
    G-Cat 5.0
    P16
    --
  • Anyone out there?

--
    TurboHobo
    H14T
    H16
    P18
    G-Cat 5.0
    P16
    --
  • I'm here, but don't know much about Hilton Head. I'm surprised that none of the Hotels would have beachcats, at least Waves, which are very popular with resort hotels.

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --
  • Damon
    I'm surprized too, I thought they would definitely have the Wave at least, maybe even the Getaway. I called a couple of marinas, all they have is monohulls, I tried www.shorebeach.com and their response was that they have put their boats away for the cold season, temp at the beach today is 67F, I explained that is mild spring weather for us folk here in the mid-west and good sailing weather, weird, they thought I was crazy. I will keep trying, will contact a few of the sailing clubs down there and see what happens. icon_wink

--
    TurboHobo
    H14T
    H16
    P18
    G-Cat 5.0
    P16
    --
  • Well, at least if you have to bring your own boat, gas isn't as expensive as earlier this year. icon_smile

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --
  • I,ve been here in HHI for 4 days now and what a beautiful island, and what a great place for sailing, the beaches are perfect for launching and run N-S, the wind is constant, blowing from either N or S making for an even easier take-off from the beach. But alas, no sailboat, opted to leave boat behind thinking I could pick one up here, no joy. This place is closed down for the season even though the days are balmy 72F-76F. The most frustrating thing being that there are 2 H16's just laying on the beach 100 yards from where I'm staying, sheeeesh! Will keep on trying though, you never know what will happen, even if I spend just 1 day sailing it would be worth it.

Later Guys

--
    TurboHobo
    H14T
    H16
    P18
    G-Cat 5.0
    P16
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.