Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

help with rigging on prindle 16  Bottom

• My son and I just got a prindle 16 and although have got it out sailing still have some questions about whether we rigged it correctly. Can anyone direct me to any good sites with info or photos? We have already downloaded the manual so are looking for additional resources.
    Also, any help with "how to" videos or articles on the prindle would also be appreciated. I've got some sailing experience but not on a cat.
    Thanks . . .
  • Welcome to world of cat sailing.

I haven't been able to find any good reference material for my P16 other than the manuals...tons of H16 info.
    I've learned by trial an error. Some things are the same on my hobie, others not.

Do you have some specfic questions (with photos help)?
    There are a few P16/18 sailors on this forum.
  • I also sail a Prindle 16. Assembly was based on the manual which I found on-line and then networking with others to get the fine tuning done. If you have some specific questions, there are many who will chime in with suggestions.
  • check out the technical help gallery on this website, there is a setup of a Prindle 18, that might help. icon_smile

--
    TurboHobo
    H14T
    H16
    P18
    G-Cat 5.0
    P16
    --
  • thanks for your response, no specific questions right now. Will post them as they come up.

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.