Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Anyone sailing Superbowl weekend?  Bottom

• I'm in town from the cold up north and was wondering if someone is sailing this weekend 2/9-11/2024 that I can join?
    Was driving to Clearwater last weekend and man the bay looks nice spot with the perfect amount of wind.
  • Red gear Racing is organizing some coaching and races that weekend in Clearwater. Their FB page has the info...

Edited by martin_langhoff on Feb 06, 2024 - 10:23 AM.
  • martin_langhoffRed gear Racing is organizing some coaching and races that weekend in Clearwater. Their FB page has the info...Edited by martin_langhoff on Feb 06, 2024 - 10:23 AM.

Checked it out and it might a good spot to check it out. Though looks like they are still looking for teams. Didn't see a request for a crew member at this time.
  • If you're serious, let Jill @ RGR know you can crew. Crew requests rarely get posted online - she knows who's available, so make sure you're on her list...
  • Oh man. I'd love to take you out on my boat but it's the weekend I'm celebrating Valentines day with the misses.

You might consider renting a Wave at the CCSC https://ccsc1001.clubexpr…=232940&module_id=521967

Edited by danielt1263 on Feb 08, 2024 - 07:02 PM.
  • @danielt1263, thanks for the idea as I would have loved that. Last week I was in the Clearwater and the bay looks so perfect for sailing. There was a great breeze though I didn't see any sailboats out.
    I have checked out the CCSC and was aware of it. I even checked out some of the ASA sailing schools to freshen up my keelboat skills. Being from the cold north, this area is perfect for sailing. Of course locals might find it too cold this time of the year.
    @martin_langhoff, I did email Jill and she contacted me. Though it seems my misses might have other plans so don't know yet if I can make it the entire weekend.

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.