Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Huge beach cat for 2000$  Bottom

• Boat ran aground got holed my loss your gain. https://www.facebook.com/groups/609576556221102/permalink/1393878767790873/

And here’s a link for craigslist same add:

34’ kelsall racing catamaran

https://treasure.craigslist.org/boa/d/roseland-34-kelsall-racing-catamaran/7491826625.html

I have to sell her quick so I can get ready for the race to alaska in a week. Please help! icon_confused
    Thanks for looking!
  • Can you tell me more about the design? I know you said it is a kelsall 34, but I can't find anything that looks similar with a google search.
  • flybabyflyr2ak2018
    I have to sell her quick so I can get ready for the race to alaska in a week. Please help! icon_confused
    Thanks for looking!

Please take out an ad and support this site
  • That boat is so patched and kludged it doesn't even resemble the original. Anyway, it's a fire-sale and price is lower at $1500 on another site. Pretty soon, it will be offered for haul-away expense.

--
    Tom
    NACRA 5.7 (1984 Sail 181)
    Pennsylvania
    --
  • Hi Tom, that’s funny. The reason I was fire selling her was that I didn’t have time to fix her myself, but I’m back from my third attempt at R2AK now and plan on doing just that fixing her myself, in about a week or two I’ll get started. MN3, I thought adds are free on here? Zipper1211, Kelsall, the builder is still building boats and teaching his revolutionary techniques in Australia. I contacted him about this boat he built. He knew her as “source of liteweight”. You can find some of her Histort if you google that and Kelsall together. He said that she was a one off but the molds used for the hulls were used for many other boats he built. They’re perfectly round with a radius of maybe 18 inches only. Come by and take a look, maybe help me fix her.

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.