Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

sol cat 18 daggerboards  Bottom

• i started sailing young on a h16 then went to college and have not sailed in 8 years. i have just bought a sol cat 18 to relearn on. this should be intresting. only problem with the boat i know of so far is no daggerboards. if anyone has a set they would like to get rid of or any info on dimentions i would appriciate it. i am an aircraft mechanic with fiberglass and carbon fiber experence so if i can get some dimentions i think that i can probably make somthing work

any info you can give on this or anything else relating to the sol cat i would appriciate it

Brandon
  • I meet a guy last weekend named Pete in Big Bear Ca that seams to have a hobby of restoring old cats and has lost of parts. Having a solcat myself he said he has several sets of daggers boards and other parts if I needed. His number is 909-800-5237

Good luck

Jeff O

--
    Jeff O
    N5.0
    solcat 18(sold),
    N5.2,
    H16
    Camarillo CA
    --
  • I just contacted this guy for exactly that, some Sol Cat parts, daggerboards in particular. Texted me back in about 2 minutes. Hope he can help me out! Thank you for sharing the info ohmsj.
  • I have about everything for a Sol Cat 18 except hulls and mast!! The daggers and steering are in excellent shape!
  • Both the vendors mentioned are reputable people for used cat parts. They have been around for years, actually decades, and will give you accurate descriptions of what you are purchasing.

--
    Hobie 18 Magnum
    Dart 15
    Mystere 6.0XL Sold Was a handful solo
    Nacra 5.7
    Nacra 5.0
    Bombardier Invitation (Now officially DEAD)
    Various other Dock cluttering WaterCrap
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.