• So what's wrong with this boat ?
    Why is it still for sale?
    Hey Florida, are you that boat rich?
    I'm jealous

--
    Dart 20
    --
  • yes we are boat rich
    we have lots of 20 and 30 year old beach cats just melting away - i have had one for sale for 3 years or so, was asking a lot, not any more - little or no interest in it

also when the seller adds comments like this "selling to for a very low price in relativity to the value of all the components,"....

doesn't inspire people to rush out and get it
  • is that a 6.0?
  • Looks like a 5.8. 6.0 has smooth transoms

--
    Pete Knapp
    Schodack landing,NY
    Goodall Viper,AHPC Viper,Nacra I20
    --
  • its definitely a Nacra5.2, perhaps newer than the one I lost to Suprerstorm Sandy, there is no internal support beam from mast to rear cross bar as in older model like the N5.2 i lost( which had identical sails and white with light blue hull covers)-although some cat sailors removed it as superfluous,been trying to reach seller for a week, ad still up on internet, i am scheduled to drive to Ft Lauderdale Mon or Tues and ould pik her up, have a trailor hitch on my SUV, my wife& son could aid me e are driving nonstop from nyc after our covid test results r available
  • That sail pattern is an ‘84, & the adjustable diamond wire setup is ‘84ish, or better, however, there is no gaurentee they are original.
    The inset transoms hark to an older boat.

--
    Hobie 18 Magnum
    Dart 15
    Mystere 6.0XL Sold Was a handful solo
    Nacra 5.7
    Nacra 5.0
    Bombardier Invitation (Now officially DEAD)
    Various other Dock cluttering WaterCrap
    --
  • Quotei am scheduled to drive to Ft Lauderdale Mon or Tues and ould pik her up, have a trailor hitch on my SUV, my wife& son could aid me e are driving nonstop from nyc after our covid test results r available

safe travels!
  • MN3
    Quotei am scheduled to drive to Ft Lauderdale Mon or Tues and ould pik her up, have a trailor hitch on my SUV, my wife& son could aid me e are driving nonstop from nyc after our covid test results r available

safe travels!

And if you see a Supercat 17 headed north along the Florida's turnpike be sure to wave!

--
    Bryan in Poplar Grove, IL
    Supercat 17, unknown year. Future project
    Hobie 16, 1977 - died a spectacular death https://youtu.be/Y7O22bp2MVA
    Hobie 16, 1978 - current boat
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.