Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Nacra 5.8 and trailer in NJ, $900  Bottom

• Ad says it's in "great condition" and pictures look good to me. From Hull ID it looks like an '86. Seems like possibly a really sweet deal for anyone looking for one of these?

https://jerseyshore.craig…-trailer/6725680592.html

--
    1998 P18.2
    Sailing out of SHBCC, NJ
    --
  • Looks like it had a rather sizeable repair to the starbord hull in picture #5 and evidence of stress cracking in the gelcoat picture #7. Very difficult to assess the “greatness” of the deal from a craigslist ad. Especially one that doesn’t even show the sails....

sm

Edited by Dogboy on Oct 21, 2018 - 07:53 PM.
  • DogboyLooks like it had a rather sizeable repair to the starbord hull in picture #5 and evidence of stress cracking in the gelcoat picture #7. Very difficult to asses the “greatness” of the deal from a craigslist ad. Especially one that doesn’t even show the sails....

sm

I hear you. Didn't notice those defects on a quick breeze through the pics. Not trying to hype the deal, as it has no relation to me and I haven't seen it in person.

--
    1998 P18.2
    Sailing out of SHBCC, NJ
    --
  • For the price, the boat has plenty of value, and the beach wheels would bring $350 alone. If centerboards, rudders and Harkin Hardware are even decent, the boat could return enough in parts to work out. Figure on pretty extensive reconditioning, tramp, rigging,and a lot of work to have a good recreational cat.

--
    Tom
    NACRA 5.7 (1984 Sail 181)
    Pennsylvania
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.