Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Thank you for this Website  Bottom

• I have never formally stated how much I have appreciated TheBeachcats.com website over the last eight years since I have owned a cat. I went to this site prior to buying a cat and bought my first cat off the classifieds on this site. I have been able to get information and help that I could have not had access to without this site. I want to thank Damon and all the people who post and assist others on this site.

--
    Scott
    ARC 21
    Prindle 18
    Annapolis, Maryland
    --
  • spoulton...and all the people who post and assist others on this site.

Thanks very much, it's all about sailors helping fellow sailors. Sailing is a tiny sport and beachcats are a sliver of that, so we should stick together and grow.

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --
  • ++1
    I appreciate all the experience this group shares. Saves time and saves grief. While we are spread all over kingdom come as it were, it still feels like a tight group.

While we are at it we should thank Damon for all the work he does behind the scenes.

--
    dg
    NACRA 5.2 #400
    This End Up
    Original owner since 1975
    --
  • Thanks for the reminder.

I just made a $100 donation....link on the left... HINT, HINT, HINT!

Really, really appreciate all of Damon's efforts.

--
    Steve
    Nacra Inter 20
    Okemos Michigan
    --
  • Yeah, Damon's been doing this for us for a long time now, obviously out of his love for the sport. Deep appreciation for all you do Damon!
  • Thanks for the online venue -- I'm limited to web-sailing right now, so I appreciate this forum all the more.

Randii
  • schoen.steveThanks for the reminder.

I just made a $100 donation....link on the left... HINT, HINT, HINT!

Really, really appreciate all of Damon's efforts.

Steve, this really made my day, thanks very much.

In a world where everyone expects everything on the net to be free, it's an unexpected surprise to see appreciation in $$ form. icon_biggrin

I should mention that Randii also hit me with $ today and it's not the first time for Steve.

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.