Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Free Prindle 16 Tampa  Bottom

• https://tampa.craigslist.…sailboat/6420521205.html

Edited by pknapp66 on Dec 10, 2017 - 10:06 PM.

--
    Pete Knapp
    Schodack landing,NY
    Goodall Viper,AHPC Viper,Nacra I20
    --
  • Diving there now. Let’s see if it’s still there

Edited by tamumpower1 on Dec 11, 2017 - 02:37 PM.
  • The lazy guy who posted the ad can't take the time to pull the main out of the tube to see if jib, boom, & blocks are there (another $500) and of course he thinks a boat moves through the water without rudders & castings (another $300-400). With no paperwork it's a loser, not even a parts boat. Pete
  • Let us know what you find Matt!!

--
    Pete
    2001 NACRA 450 SOLD
    2000 NACRA 500 TOTAL LOSS
    2004 NACRA INTER 20 SOLD
    2016 NACRA 500 Sport
    DeLand, FL
    --
  • It was gone. Dang. People are quick. I was only 10min away
  • i have sails rudders castings boom blocks,on Fire Isle n.y.,would hav to take ferry (that only runs 1x a day weather permitting)and trailer(for sale ) in fla ,have an interest if rest of cat ok to put on Del Ray Beach
  • pbegleThe lazy guy who posted the ad can't take the time to pull the main out of the tube to see if jib, boom, & blocks are there (another $500) and of course he thinks a boat moves through the water without rudders & castings (another $300-400). With no paperwork it's a loser, not even a parts boat. Pete

This is florida. We don’t need paperwork lol just for the trailer and mast it would have been worth it
  • WOW...I kinda thought you would have been first there myself. I was thinking of taking a ride over until I saw you post you were headed that way. You are way closer than I am LOL.

--
    Pete
    2001 NACRA 450 SOLD
    2000 NACRA 500 TOTAL LOSS
    2004 NACRA INTER 20 SOLD
    2016 NACRA 500 Sport
    DeLand, FL
    --
  • Wonder who got It? I think That boat had more issues than just needing a trampoline, that port side hull sure did look wavy.

--
    Marty
    1984 Hobie 16 Redline Yellow Nationals, "Yellow Fever"
    Opelika, Al / Lake Martin
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.