Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Hobie 20 help in Alabama  Bottom

• Just got a Hobie 20 and need some technical help in rigging. Boat was rigged improperly according to the assembly manual. Trying to figure out how the upper headstay, lower headstay, and roller furling should be hooked up. Confused with the assy manual and also with the parts diagram I downloaded for the boat. Any 20 sailers in pensacola florida or Mobile Alabama, Atlanta, Ga???? . Any near Auburn, Alabama.. I am an old 16 sailor (literally, 63 years old) and chomping at the bit to get her in the water. I am waiting on new standing rigging to come in from murrays and a new mast base and gasket to come in that I need to replace. icon_confused icon_confused icon_confused icon_confused david

edited by: hobieghost, May 30, 2008 - 12:50 PM
  • David, I sure hope you get a lot of repsonses so you can straigten me out. I'll be in the same boat in August.
  • Did anyone get any help on this matter? Like David, I'm an old H16 sailor (not quite as far along as his literal age) and haven't a clue how to rig this H20 - there is no manual. Is there a website or some other way to get ahold of the rigging manual online?

Thanks,

Matt
  • Matt this link will give you a downloadable assembly manual and a illustrated parts breakdown. http://www.hobiecat.com/support/tech/sailboat.html Blind leading the blind, huh. icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol david
  • Did you get your boat rigged? I have a 2000 H20 if you need help you can email me at Blackdiamond@cablespeed.com

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.