Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Thank You!!!!!  Bottom

• I don't know where to post this, so I figured this was the best place. I just wanted to say a big thank you for everyone at this site and this forum. For anyone getting into the cat scene, this is the place to be for all things cat! I have sailed a H14 in my younger days, and now I have found my H16 is a different beast, but with the help of everyone here, I have learned to understand that beast, and I just wanted to say Thank You very much to all of you on this forum for the help and guidance that you all have given me. My goal is to learn as much as I can while sailing this beast and pass along anything I can to the new cat sailer. Thanks again and Have A Hobie Day, or any Cat for that matter!!!

--
    Marty
    1984 Hobie 16 Redline Yellow Nationals, "Yellow Fever"
    Opelika, Al / Lake Martin
    --
  • martyrMy goal is to learn as much as I can while sailing this beast and pass along anything I can to the new cat sailer. Thanks again and Have A Hobie Day, or any Cat for that matter!!!

Thank you for being here. Everyone starts somewhere and it takes enthusiastic newcomers to grow any sport or activity. Learning and passing on the learning is what it is all about!

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --
  • This is a great resource. Really helpful for old and new sailors alike.

--
    John

Nacra 5.0
    CT
    --
  • I learned to sail when I was 10 years old, (51 now), but I'm still learning things all over again. I suppose you're are never to old to learn new things Lol!!!

Edited by martyr on Apr 04, 2017 - 09:45 AM.

--
    Marty
    1984 Hobie 16 Redline Yellow Nationals, "Yellow Fever"
    Opelika, Al / Lake Martin
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.