Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Buyer Be Aware  Bottom

• Bought a boat last fall just before the snows started to fall. Also got this boat at night because the day was short and dark set in around 1630. Anyways, had to travel 45 minutes up into the hills south of me. We answered an add for a Capri Cyclone 13 and picked it up for $180. Well summer is here and been working to get the little boat in the water to troubleshoot problems. First problem was the rigging was not the correct rigging for our boat, at least the mast did fit, but found most the correct tackle was hodge-podged from a couple other boats. The rudder assembly is fouled so I now need to make it work correctly. The center dagger was from a Sunfish, and its' 30% too small for the Capri. So today after my scout meeting I was cutting new boards and laminated to a size of 48"L x 16"W x 1.50"T

So my next step is to sand this down to 95% thin, because I have a real nice vacuum former to help laminate the finished 0.125" with black ABS plastic. Guess the rudder is going to be the first of my laminate projects. Buyer be aware of what you actually get at night. ficktmich

Maximo

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.