Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Classified Ads Spring Cleaning  Bottom

• The current classified ad system is getting old and no longer automatically deletes ads after their initial run. They now pretty much run forever until the owner deletes them. Unfortunately a lot of folks place the ad, sell the item, and never return to mark their ad sold or to delete it.

We still had ads active from 2013, so I've gone in and deleted all of those in mass.

There are a lot of other old ads from 2014 which need to be marked sold or deleted.

I prefer that you just mark the item sold, there is a bold "Mark Item Sold" link at the bottom of your ad. That way people don't waste time but the archive of older sold ads helps bring traffic to the site and helps research when buying and selling.

If you've lost track of what ads you are running, when you are logged-in there is a link "My Ads" at the top of the classified pages.

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --
  • I've perused my ads Damon, and they're all current. Thanks again for the platform!

Dave
  • davefarmerI've perused my ads Damon, and they're all current. Thanks again for the platform!

Dave

Thanks Dave, just a reminder to everyone else to please do the same.

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.