Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

new to site looking for locals  Bottom

• hey guys im new to the site and a proud new owner of a 1982 Boston whaler supercat 17
    its definitely got some work that needs to be done but looking forward to getting her on the water next summer
    seeing if there's anyone on here local to seabrook TX
  • Welcome to the site, there are a lot of members in your area, hopefully they will chime in.

Have you been sailing beachcats already or is the Supercat your first?

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --
  • Welcome! Did you buy the Supercat that was for sale in the Houston area a couple months ago? As Damon said, there are a bunch of guys in your area on here. Also check out the Texas City Dike Yacht Club site. You'll find area-specific info there. Hope to see ya down at the Dike soon!

--
    Tim
    81 Hobie 16
    87 Nacra 5.7
    Austin, TX
    --
  • i believe so i bought it from a guy up in conroe
  • ive sailed many cats before back when i lived in florida mostly hobie's
    i was a sea scout and participated in the mug race a few times .
    as for my own personal boats i own a 1950's sailfish my new supercat
    and owned a laser

C:\Users\chrisf\Downloads\supercat 17\list photo

Edited by super17redline on Dec 04, 2014 - 03:27 PM.
  • http://www.thebeachcats.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=112350&g2_serialNumber=3

http://www.thebeachcats.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=112351&g2_serialNumber=3
  • Hey super17redline, thanks for sharing the pics. I noticed that you had used the url of the thumbnail size pics in the photo album so there were very small "full size" pics here in the forum.

Hope you don't mind, I've edited your picture post so that the big version of the pics appears. Might have to refresh your browser to see the change.

By the way, is there a name we can call you besides super17redline?

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --
  • yea sorry about that my name is chris
    each of these forums are different in their setup (on the learning curve lol)
  • Hello Chris, I live in Seabrook and you can usually find me at the Texas City Dike most Saturdays during sailing season. I will send you a PM with my email.

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.