Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Vehicle Topper  Bottom

• Take a look at this picture.

https://www.facebook.com/F182014/photos/pb.539126746170254.-2207520000.1415383016./722820747800852/?type=3&theater

Any ideas on how he gets the boat up there? This really intrigues me, but getting it up there with out to much of a hassle seems the issue.

Jonathan
  • Magic wand? I'm assuming that he doesn't solo. It will take at least 2 people to get it up there. From the picture, the mast is detached. So, you are only lifting the weight of the boat without the mast, but still that won't be light. I prefer just using a trailer.

Bob
  • Am I the only one here that see's a disaster waiting to happen.....

--
    John Schwartz
    Ventura, CA
    --
  • When I lived in Long Beach four blocks from the Claremont ramp, parking was a big problem with many apartments. Had a Ford van with wide gutter rack & rollers dropped down about 5" so door just cleared. Two people could easily throw hulls up and mast stored in yard til ready to sail. Lifesavor where parking or storage was a problem. Beware of motorcycle cops though; they have a certain measurement for overhang as they cruise between car lanes. Pete
  • I bet if you had some type of ramp and a winch one person could that that pretty easily. I know I used to see a lot of that in the 70's and 80's

--
    Duane
    1981 P18
    Simi Valley Ca.
    --
  • Racks pivot, slide boat back a little, pivot down and then on to beach wheels. Just guessing. Ricardo

--
    Lake Perry KS
    H-18
    N-5.5 UNI +spin
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.