Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

want to buy a beach cat in the United States . . .  Bottom

• Hi & hello to all sailors, my name is Axel and I live on a sailing yacht ( Jeanneau 49 ) in Bocas del Toro, Panama (not in Florida) and dream of a Nacra 5.7or 5.8 for a reasonable price . . .

It looks as if it is easy to take them apart without a chainsaw, is that true?
    Is there anybody willing to do the inspection for me, take it apart and prepare it for shipping in a container from Miami Florida . . ? I know it's quite a lot of work and do not expect anything for free . . .
    and I realise, first I have to find one I can afford and then find somebody in that area . . . all the best . . .
    You have one in your backyard?
  • I live in Farallon, Panama and am currently going through this process. In late March of this year, I bought a Hobie 18 and trailered it to South Florida. Once there, I dissassembled the boat and prepared it for shipping.

Currently, I am in the process of obtaining my visa and am scheduled to go to the Departamento de Inmigración next week. Once that process is complete, I should be able to proceed with shipping the boat and other personal goods to Panama.

Good luck in finding someone there to source the boat, take it apart, and prepare it for shipping. I would want to see what I was buying before going through the other steps.
  • I know a private person in Miami FL who is shipping a container to Panama the 28 th, you want contact . . .axel
  • Check out the Nacra 5.5 for sail in the classifieds. It's near Houston and close to the Gulf for shipping. I love my 5.5, good to solo or with crew.

--
    David
    Nacra 5.5SL
    Nacra 5.2 (sold)
    San Diego, CA
    --
  • davidsd . . . Thanx for the link, looks like a good offer, just I'm quite heavy and want to carry some people and it's already on my price limit because shipping will eat a lot and the boat will end up on a buoy here in Panama and this one just looks too good . . .

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.