Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Ocean Racing  Bottom

• For 2015, here are the tentative dates for the races off of Ventura...

June 27th - Frency's Rum Run

July 18th - Milt Ingram Trophy Race

August 15th - Tri-Point Ocean Race

Edited by JohnES on Aug 25, 2014 - 02:58 PM.

--
    John Schwartz
    Ventura, CA
    --
  • John,

As soon as you have the dates and basic info feel free to add events to the calendar. Add New Event link is under the Calendar tab in the main menu. Once you have added an event you are able to edit that event later if info changes or needs to be added.

Additions and changes don't appear immediately since I still have to "approve" the event for the calendar.

http://www.thebeachcats.c…vent&type=event&func=new

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --
  • John any idea if the wine and roses regatta is the same weekend as the tri point, I have a hobie 18 sitting around

--
    Carl

Dart 18x2
    Nacra 5.8
    1967 B-LION for sale
    1985 Hobie 18
    Windrider Rave x2 for sale
    --
  • DamonLinkousJohn,

As soon as you have the dates and basic info feel free to add events to the calendar. Add New Event link is under the Calendar tab in the main menu. Once you have added an event you are able to edit that event later if info changes or needs to be added.

Additions and changes don't appear immediately since I still have to "approve" the event for the calendar.

http://www.thebeachcats.c…vent&type=event&func=new

Will do....once I have the firm dates

John

--
    John Schwartz
    Ventura, CA
    --
  • onekiwiJohn any idea if the wine and roses regatta is the same weekend as the tri point, I have a hobie 18 sitting around

Have no idea.. you're going to have to contact them directly...

--
    John Schwartz
    Ventura, CA
    --
  • onekiwiJohn any idea if the wine and roses regatta is the same weekend as the tri point, I have a hobie 18 sitting around

Richard Countess, the organizer of the TriPoint said he might intentionally schedule next year's race on a weekend that did not conflict with the Wine and Roses.

--
    Sheet In!
    Bob
    _/)_____/)_/)____/)____/)_____/)/)__________/)__
    Prindle 18-2 #244 "Wakizashi"
    Prindle 16 #3690 "Pegasus" Sold (sigh)
    AZ Multihull Fleet 42 member
    (Way) Past Commodore of Prindle Fleet 14
    Arizona, USA
    --
  • klozhald
    onekiwiJohn any idea if the wine and roses regatta is the same weekend as the tri point, I have a hobie 18 sitting around

Richard Countess, the organizer of the TriPoint said he might intentionally schedule next year's race on a weekend that did not conflict with the Wine and Roses.

Bob,

I believe that was shot down at the awards presentation, and I seem to remember most of the noise was coming from your table icon_wink

Anyway..... I am going to be sending out an email shortly on some ideas for next year's race.... and maybe the resurrection of the Blue Water Regatta...

--
    John Schwartz
    Ventura, CA
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.