Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Rick White's Sailing Seminars on Dvd  Bottom

• I am looking for a good instructional Dvd to teach me about Catamaran sailing, I heard that the Rick White Dvd is a good one with 5 different seminars on one Dvd. Where do I go to order this Dvd? I could not find any info on this site about it. Is there a better instructional Dvd than Rick Whites that I should start with or is his the best. thank you Michael
  • Maybe in the store on Rick's site! icon_smile

http://www.catsailor.com/store/pc/-Videos-All-Five-Rick-White-Videos-on-DVD-178p16176.htm

--
    Jerome Vaughan
    Hobie 16
    Clinton, Mississippi
    --
  • So I'm new to beachcats - but not new to sailing... is this seminar worth $99? help

--
    Andy Gardner
    Hobie 21SE "Lickity Split"
    Cowan Lake Sailing Association
    Foster, OH
    --
  • captandySo I'm new to beachcats - but not new to sailing... is this seminar worth $99?

It is the best thing out there, short of hiring someone to be on your cat with you showing you how.
    There is a book Catamaran Racing: For the 90's in paperback for US $21 on Amazon that could be a first step.

The drills that Rick uses in his training seminars are detailed in this book:
    Sailing Drills: How to Sail Better, Faster, Smarter, Safer
    also available from Amazon.

Either way, getting your butt on those hulls and getting wet is the best way to learn. IF you have sailed monohulls before, then you have a learning curve ahead of you in terms of tacking, bearing off in a puff and mast rake, just to mention a few.
    What kind of sailing have you done up to this point?

Edited by klozhald on Mar 18, 2014 - 05:17 PM.

--
    Sheet In!
    Bob
    _/)_____/)_/)____/)____/)_____/)/)__________/)__
    Prindle 18-2 #244 "Wakizashi"
    Prindle 16 #3690 "Pegasus" Sold (sigh)
    AZ Multihull Fleet 42 member
    (Way) Past Commodore of Prindle Fleet 14
    Arizona, USA
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.