Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

coastal sailing  Bottom

• MIDWEST TRAILER SAILING SQUADRON (our sailing club) is heading to Caya Costa Fl. March 14, 15 & 16 to met up with a sailboat gathering. Maybe some of you can join in. icon_cool

--
    Bill 404 21SE
    --
  • will check my schedule and let you know if I can make it Bill, need me some sunny skies and wind in my sails... icon_biggrin
  • I ended up launching from Tow Boat U.S. , Pine Island. They are located at the end of Porta Bello Street. Use the kayak ramp and leave a few bucks in there mailbox for ramp usage. The personnel with Tow Boat U.S. are great people to deal with. You can leave your tow vehicle and boat trailer there overnight for a small fee, very reasonable. You will sail through a tight pass and be right on Charlotte Harbor.

It's about 9 miles to Cayo Costa State Park. That is where we camped all week. I beached my 21SE on the west side of the island the first night and was ask by park personnel to overnight it on the west side of the island at Pelican Bay (north end on bay) where there is a nice peninsula to beach your boat.

icon_wink

--
    Bill 404 21SE
    --
  • seems like a realli nice trip

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.