Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Redneck Riviera - Mississippi Gulf Coast - (from LSU to P'Cola)  Bottom

• Mudbug mania, camping on the barrier islands... "how-to" and sailing in our puddle around our piece of dirt! But IT'S ALL GOOD!
  • Are you just including the Alabama Gulf Coast in for good measure?

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --
  • Yup...gots local folk sailors who live minutes from the beach... and then we got cousins n'stuff sailing and hailing LSU on up to Hattiesburg and Jackson, and some Flori-bamians over in the sunshine state. guitar
  • you will be seeing me more often now...time for salt water therapy with alcohol infusions...think i'm gonna join osyc now.

--
    Check out "Prindle Sailors" on Facebook!
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    prindle 16- "BLUE RIBBON"
    --
  • hi , new iberia,la here hope to take my boat to ship island in the spring

--
    "take your dreams down from the shelf take the measure of yourself upon a beckoning sea"
    eileen quinn
    --
  • Mandeville/Pontchartrain Yacht Club also ready for spring on the Coast--And looking for a new Cat this year--Any others on Lake Pontchartrain Northshore or Southshore want to do some Lake P. Cat racing--We had a great circuit in the 80s.

--
    paulrees
    still no cat but looking
    h18 and h16 racer in a prior life
    Mandeville, LA - PYC
    --
  • Paulrees, where are you guys setting up and launching on the lake? I am in Covington I would like to sail more on Pontchartrain but it is a real pain. Do you guys have a good spot on the North shore?

--
    Jim
    New Orleans

'83 H18 SX mods 2013 -
    '65 Lavey Craft 2005 -
    '69 Cal 25 1997 - 2001
    '80 P16 1980 - 1996
    --
  • You guys clue me in when there's going to be a sailing turnout. I have a H16 ready to roll at all times and a H20 that will be ready soon! Add me to contacts list if you like! I'm in memphis so not too far icon_biggrin
    Tim

grovertim@gmail.com
    text/ 901-552-6614

--
    Tim Grover
    1996 Hobie Miracle 20
    Two Hobie 14's
    1983 G-Cat Restored
    Memphis TN / North Mississippi
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.