Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Hobie 16 for $150  Bottom

• And now for something completely at the other end of the scale from the 1.6 Million dollar beachcat.

Hobie 16 hulls and frame, possible swim float, yard art, use the hulls to make the bar in your man cave?

Tramp and frame are usable but you must take the whole thing if you want the frame. I think the seller is motivated. Located near Memphis, TN.

http://www.thebeachcats.c…lls-frame-and-tramp.html

http://www.thebeachcats.com/classifieds/data/4/large/hobie-16-ground-CL--01.jpg

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --
  • That's just horrible. I wonder how bad the hulls are. I hate to see a cat go feral. It's a sickness which has cost me. Somebody please rescue that cat.

--
    '82 Super Cat 15
    Hull #315
    Virginia
    Previously owned: '70 H14, '79 H16, '68 Sailmaster 26, '85 H14T
    --
  • gahambyThat's just horrible. I wonder how bad the hulls are. I hate to see a cat go feral. It's a sickness which has cost me. Somebody please rescue that cat.

The hulls have long cracks/creases down the side. Don't know what caused them or how bad the damage really is. Fiberglass can always be repaired if you are will to spend the time/money needed.

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

--
  • DamonLinkous[ Fiberglass can always be repaired if you are will to spend the time/money needed.

Yes, but I'm not sure that's fiberglass any more. Could probably verify with carbon dating.

P.S. Sorry, Damon.....didn't realize you are the seller. I thought you were just making fun of it too!

Edited by rattlenhum on Jun 27, 2013 - 12:35 PM.

--
    Jerome Vaughan
    Hobie 16
    Clinton, Mississippi
    --
  • rattlenhum
    P.S. Sorry, Damon.....didn't realize you are the seller. I thought you were just making fun of it too!

HaHa, it's ok, definitely joke-worthy except that it's also a little sad.

If it doesn't sell I may end up building a picnic table out of it, using the hulls for seats and the tramp frame to support the table top.

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

--

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.