Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

H18 sx? $3000  Bottom

• looks like it might be an sx.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hobie-18-Catamaran-with-Trailer-and-wings-/321114563622?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ac3eb6426

--
    Jim
    New Orleans

'83 H18 SX mods 2013 -
    '65 Lavey Craft 2005 -
    '69 Cal 25 1997 - 2001
    '80 P16 1980 - 1996
    --
  • With all of the work and parts it needs, it does not really strike me as a great deal.

--
    Greenville SC

Offering sails and other go fast parts for A-class catamarans
    --
  • I think your right, but thought I would post anyway because some guys want those sx wings.

--
    Jim
    New Orleans

'83 H18 SX mods 2013 -
    '65 Lavey Craft 2005 -
    '69 Cal 25 1997 - 2001
    '80 P16 1980 - 1996
    --
  • shipchips1I think your right, but thought I would post anyway because some guys want those sx wings.

Hulls look nice and that is probably an SX rig based on the sail picture, but the hulls look older based on the faded beams and the pop-off deck ports. Not sure when they switched to screw-in ports.

Price doesn't look too far off to me, but the missing parts are definite negotiating points. icon_wink

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --
  • for $3K the boat's not even ready to sail!

But great point... Wings are in demand... lots of folks looking, or will soon be... for replacement hulls...

probably depends on condition of the sails... if great, would justify the $$ to add jib blocks, etc, etc, that the boat looks to need.

I'm curious about the Hobie 14 in the yard too... and thankful we don't have SNOW on the ground!

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.