Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Great day on the Potomac  Bottom

• This was the first sail of the season for our non-club.... club the RnBCYC. A stock Supercat 15 with a modified Supercat 20.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKuM27unIcs

Edited by H14Tav8or on Apr 01, 2013 - 04:48 PM.
  • This was the view from the modified Supercat 20 that I was running chase for.

http://www.youtube.com/wa…lh7OM0M&feature=youtu.be
  • R, greetings from R here in MO, we sailed together at Creve Coeur lake when you volunteered to be rail meat on my P18. Just a thought, but I was thinking that the banjo duet played in that movie "Deliverance" should be the theme song for the Redneck Yacht Club......RnBCYC...... guitar
  • R....GREAT to hear from you !!! Did you ever get out this way ??? Do you have plans on coming out this way any time soon?? I was hoping that was you. My digits have changed but will get them to you here via a prvt message. I've not heard that one and will have to look it up. That rendition is off an app/game on my Iphone....reckless racing its called. Were able to view any of my other videos out there?? Here is one that was on my SC19. It ended in a knock down that messed up my knee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xliSzvNti0
  • Yup! checked out all the other videos, awesome. IMO, the hull shape of the Supercats is the best hull shape out of all the cats in the water today, old and new, awesomely sexy. 2nd best hull shape, to me anyway, was the old Shark Catamaran. Gonna try get down your way this year, will bring either my P16 or P15, whichever I have not sold by then, will keep you posted. Would be awesome to sail with the RnBCYC..... top
  • renovator.......... since you sailed with Robert aboard I think that makes you a de facto member of the RnBCYC ......... the 'Spirit of Saint Louis Chapter.' Wind or sun, as long as you get one burn a season, you've covered the redneck requirement. We don't have many regs, meetings or dues, just a lot of good times.

--
    'life is too short to drink cheap beer'
    --
  • I know those guys in this video. They call themselves rednecks, but none of 'em have those "Duck Dynasty" beards or wear camouflage all the time. They're pretty dammed good sailors tho' !

--
    Hobie 16
    Hobie 18
    G-Cat 5.7
    --
  • Whaaat! not even camo baseball hats, waddupwiddat? Havliii thanks for the induction into the RnBCYC, quite an honour. Sure hope I get to sail with you boys over there on the east coast, I just gotta get over there sometime, can I bring my camo wetsuit? it's got matching camo booties........ icon_lol
  • No baseball hats, but my standard RnBCYC headgear is a camo boonie hat.

Don't tell the commodore, but about half the RnBCYC originally hail from north of the Mason Dixon -yankee carpetbaggers!
  • Nice videos. I agree with the-renovator, those Supercats have wonderful lines!
  • R.... even if you can't drag one of yours out I got one I can lend you. Agreed Keschwa..... We'll take defectors too though. What ever it takes to bolster the ranks !!! Now that the Commodore has officially made you one of the smallest non-club club members get on out here. If it make you comfortable we'll wear the camo for you on the first day.......only !! icon_lol

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.