Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

FREE supercat 17 - Southold, New York  Bottom

• alas no mast

http://sailingtexas.com/201201/ssupercat101.html

Edited by almax00 on Sep 21, 2012 - 07:21 PM.

--
    switched to the dark-side (mutineer 15 mono-hull)

Little Rock Arkansas
    --
  • got it. now i need a mast. may use the one from my 18 prindle .it should work.(same length) anyone need 18p hulls. bottoms are perfect and original gelcoat white.
  • I have a SC17 mast in Norfolk, VA. The Supercat masts are pretty specific for the boats because they are HUGE and have a ton of volume. The righting system depends on the the volume to keep them from going turtle. It will be difficult to adapt a mast base to the Prindle mast to get the mast to rotate or even sit properly on the ball. You migh tbe better off figuring out how to machine the ball smaller and using a newer style Nacra base if you can't get a Supercat mast.
  • do you want to sell your mast? how much?
  • bought a complete 17 supercat today just for the mast. now im selling the other boat for parts. i cant wait to see what this boat will do tomorrow!!
  • my yard looks like a catamaran factory, 20 tornado,18 prindle,18 hobie,16 prindle, and 2 17 supercats. wait till my wife looks out the back window.
  • Sounds like my yard. I have hulls from three P16s and an H17 in the back yard.

--
    Dustin Finlinson • Magna, UT
    Member: Utah Sailing Association
    1982 Prindle 18
    1986 Hobie 17
    1982 Prindle 16
    1980 Prindle 16(mostly)
    1976 Prindle 16(mostly)

Check out "Prindle Sailors" on Facebook.
    --
  • I'll sell my mast for $250--it has some pretty good scratches on it, but it is straight. I think it is missing the base.

You shoudl see MY back yard. Not too many boats, but I have like 15 masts hanging from my fence and another 20 booms. I have 22 Hobie 16 rudders on my deck!

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.