Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

No News is Good News from the Gulf ??  Bottom

• Hey you gulf sailers. Not too much about the storm ?? Mr Bill must be in the secrete spot holed up with the hotties on big time PBL's and fixing that DS that farted the last time out. On the W coast we do not get sh** like that. Happy u-all are OK.. Bill .. not so much.. cuz he looks wierd with all that lipstick on vairous pats of the bod.. being a big boy as he is... Please plan a vacation in N. Cal next year for the AC big boys race. Boat storage at my dealership is on me. My Vino juce is regular price..(Free for sailers). A great lake close by to play in.. God, Capt Bill.. Bring a thick Hottie for me. Our California girls are all thin and tanned and boney. Unlike U I have a limited amount of chub and I have a tough time with the boney thing... OK Some have had the fiberglass additions to improve the shape. Crunchy hulls however are not OK.. All the best to U-All Hal

--
    Hal Liske
    Livermore CA
    H 16 (6+ 1.. Friends) H 3.2 N 5.2 (2) H 17 (2) H-18
    Nacra 5.8 (son's) H 20 (Friends)
    It's a Sickness

I Need a A Cat Please
    --
  • Besides fishing piers and boat launches out of commission, every thing is pretty hunky dory. Tons of debris on the beach, but that's to be expected.
  • never fear hal...all is well as you summized...the second half of sailing season starts now! big, steady, winds...temperatures dipping into the 80's...just a little stinky with all those bloated nutra/coastrats rotting on the beaches. hoping to get down and stress test the boat again this friday.

count me in for the "big" races next year...we gotta get ready for for the big "HOB-A-THON SALES SPICKTAKULAR '13"...the lot will be brimming with miles of beautiful pre-owned sex machines...sanatizing wipes available upon request. i should prolly just stay fat instead of losing a bunch of precious weight, since the water is cold there and they don't make wet suites shaped like footballs. oh friends, this si gonna be one whale-of-a sale here @ HONEST HAL'S DISCOUNT PRE-OWNED SUPER SEXY BEACHCAT EMPORIEUM,LLC..trade mark...we accept ebt...can't wait to see if the food there can sustain me with the levels of fat and bacon it takes to fuel an athalete of my neglect. amen.

--
    Check out "Prindle Sailors" on Facebook!
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    prindle 16- "BLUE RIBBON"
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.