Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Wanna Trade?  Bottom

• Will trade Hobie 16 sails for Prindle 16 sails, just picked up a P16 that had H16 sails jury-rigged, will pay shipping both ways.

(573) 673-5196

--
    TurboHobo
    H14T
    H16
    P18
    G-Cat 5.0
    P16
    --
  • Anybody?

--
    TurboHobo
    H14T
    H16
    P18
    G-Cat 5.0
    P16
    --
  • Turbo,

Post a classified ad for the Hobie sails with a price enough for a set of Prindle ones, and state your willing to trade, might catch more attention than here.

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --
  • Don't know if it's still available, or if you are coming down for Juana's, but here's one for sale. http://mobile.craigslist.org/boa/3120451749.html

--
    16' Prindle
    Emerald Coast of Florida
    --
  • Damon - will do that, thanks

PB - thanks for the link, need main + jib

--
    TurboHobo
    H14T
    H16
    P18
    G-Cat 5.0
    P16
    --
  • Umm! not worth paying $5 to do a swap....... bomb

--
    TurboHobo
    H14T
    H16
    P18
    G-Cat 5.0
    P16
    --
  • $5. For sails? Am I missing something?

--
    Rob
    OKC
    Pile of Nacra parts..
    --
  • You sure are Rob, want to trade my H16 sails for P16 sails, straight up trade of equal value, to put the sails on "Catamaran Parts For Sale" would cost $5, and there is no guarantee there will be any trade. What I think I will do is send these sails off to Kerr Sails of OK for repairs and then put them up for sale on this website.

--
    TurboHobo
    H14T
    H16
    P18
    G-Cat 5.0
    P16
    --
  • hey turbo, good luck and have fun with the p16! i recently sailed on a friends p18 and thought i liked the 16 better because it's more "twitchy" and gives you that "OH S@#T!!!" feeling more often...the 18 was great though, steady, powerful, but the 16 gives you that white knuckle experience on a windy day as compared...not as twitchy as the h16, but more so than the p18.

--
    Check out "Prindle Sailors" on Facebook!
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    prindle 16- "BLUE RIBBON"
    --
  • Buy the set Pete has for sale here, then sell yours.
    http://www.thebeachcats.c…16-main26amp-3b-jib.html

--
    Hobie 18 Magnum
    Dart 15
    Mystere 6.0XL Sold Was a handful solo
    Nacra 5.7
    Nacra 5.0
    Bombardier Invitation (Now officially DEAD)
    Various other Dock cluttering WaterCrap
    --
  • Hey Bill, that's exactly the same conclusion I have, the P18 was rock-steady but I miss that "white-knuckle" experience I used to get on my H16. And to be quite honest, of all the cats I've sailed so far, the '79 H16 I had was by far the quickest boat. I've got a line on some P16 sails, main, jib & battens for $200, in really great condition, S&H $65, great deal, only down-side, they are white. Trying to get the P16 ready by end-of -week, do a shake-down sail, and then plan to get down to Juana's 9/8/12 to meet up with some of thebeachcat sailors for that Regetta.

Who of you from this website are going? .......... icon_cool

--
    TurboHobo
    H14T
    H16
    P18
    G-Cat 5.0
    P16
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.