Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Nacra 5.2 Parts for sale  Bottom

• I am parting out a full 5.2. I have listed some of the parts in the classified section, but any other part you can think of is available.

I know that the foils are the most desirable part on of the boat. Therefore, they're not for sale until some of the rest is sold.

That said, the rest includes beams, DS (small style), beams, sails, blocks, etc.

Anything someone wants and buys I'll happily pay Damon the standard broker fee for, I just don't want to list every part separately due to laziness. But please buy my shit.

Thanks,

Rob

--
    Rob
    OKC
    Pile of Nacra parts..
    --
  • Hey do you have a boomless sail fir a 5.2? I would be interested in that!

--
    Dave Bonin
    1981 Nacra 5.2 "Lucile"
    1986 Nacra 5.7 "Belle"
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    --
  • I've got as delaminated 5.5 boomless sail. I don't have one w/ 5.2 dimensions though.

--
    Rob
    OKC
    Pile of Nacra parts..
    --
  • do you have a mainsheet purchase setup? like maybe a 6:1? also need a boom or fittings on it like outhaul blocks and yoke thanks
  • Do you have the main traveller car FS?

--
    Gray Amick
    Chapin, SC
    '77 NACRA 5.2
    --
  • It is a '77. I believe the Harken cars weren't installed until '82. This one has the old style traveler and car, which is for sale.

I have 6:1 blocks. I'll post them in the parts section this afternoon if I have time.

--
    Rob
    OKC
    Pile of Nacra parts..
    --
  • WolfmanHey do you have a boomless sail fir a 5.2? I would be interested in that!

Hah! sorry, just noticed I put 5.2 in the title of the ad. I'll fix. Thanks

--
    Rob
    OKC
    Pile of Nacra parts..
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.