Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Cat Rental?? please...  Bottom

• I grew up saining small boats and Cats. I also raced sailboards about every weekend for about 15 years... Then I got married and had a child, priorities changed and those days were hard to come by... My son is now 16 and I havent even had him on the water. The recession has mad it difficult to save money to buy my own boat and was wondering if anyone knows of someone, or somewhere i may be able to rent a boat in the West Michigan area. I am in Grand Rapids and would love to be able to take my son, and occasionally my wife when she is willing, out to enjoy the exileration of cat sailing...

Any one have any ideas, PLEASE let me know....

Thank, Brent
  • I'm sure someone on here would love to get you and your son out sailing. In the mean time:

H16 in Sawyer, MI

H16 in South Bend

--
    -Zach
    --
  • We don't rent here in Big Bear--too many liars (with an ASA rating earned in Marina del Rey). They don't know how to handle whitecaps. Find a P-16 (there was one in Birmingham); less sail area than H-16 & your son will soon be able to safely single-hand. Go into debt & buy it!!! Try Muskegon Lake first, then the big lake. Pete
  • In fact there's a nice one in Pentwater for $950 Pete
  • I really would like to find a NACRA!!!! I'm not unexperienced!! I'm already in debt-!!!
  • Princely taste, on a paupers wage......... ticktick

--
    TurboHobo
    H14T
    H16
    P18
    G-Cat 5.0
    P16
    --
  • Got to thinking.... I have 4 sailboards I would be willing to trade for a cat. Mistral super light, Fanatic cat, westsail short board and a HD short board..! North sails 5.0 and 5.9. super light misral sail. and a 7.2 wing sail...

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.