Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Breaking point of prindle 16 found!  Bottom

• http://youtu.be/t3J3SXvHbvk

I am selling it by the pound now! icon_biggrin

Edited by bacho on May 30, 2012 - 05:47 PM.

--
    Greenville SC

Offering sails and other go fast parts for A-class catamarans
    --
  • wow! Very disturbing, just trying to understand the mentality behind it all...........

mischuge

--
    TurboHobo
    H14T
    H16
    P18
    G-Cat 5.0
    P16
    --
  • That makes me cry. :(

Tom

--
    Tom Benedict
    Island of Hawaii
    P-Cat 18 / Sail# 361 / HA 7633 H / "Smilodon"
    --
  • Uh - Why?

--
    85 Prindle 16
    "If you aint the lead dog the view never changes"
    North Carolina
    --
  • The hulls were junk

--
    Mac
    Midlands South Carolina
    AHPC Viper USA 366
    A Cat USA 366
    Super Cat 17
    --
  • That is very sad WOW .,, there was life left i am sure in those hulls! DAM

--
    Reynolds 21 Catamaran #38
    Pennsylvania, PA.
    --
  • would have made a nice mailbox...
  • Or better yet could have made a nice Cat Bar in the back yard!

--
    Reynolds 21 Catamaran #38
    Pennsylvania, PA.
    --
  • You could have least took off the beam that's $200 right there. Did it have a barber hauler setup on it?

--
    Dustin Finlinson • Magna, UT
    Member: Utah Sailing Association
    1982 Prindle 18
    1986 Hobie 17
    1982 Prindle 16
    1980 Prindle 16(mostly)
    1976 Prindle 16(mostly)

Check out "Prindle Sailors" on Facebook.
    --
  • Eh, not really worth $200 and wasn't worth my time to cut the bolts off either. I offered this boat for $250 here and did not get a single reply, and offered to give it to the only person who came look at it as was turned down, That was a complete boat we are talking about.

--
    Greenville SC

Offering sails and other go fast parts for A-class catamarans
    --
  • that's the only way you can destroy a p16! dang sure can't do it sailing it...is the bulldozer ok?

--
    Check out "Prindle Sailors" on Facebook!
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    prindle 16- "BLUE RIBBON"
    --
  • Bill.. God God. Get off the Prindle band wagon.. If it is time to go.. It's time to go. You may be there someday. Watch out for the hotties with a dozer.
    I am a thrifty sole. Would have used them for planters or a bar.. Leave it to Dustin to try to salvage som rigging.. Is he in the same church as you are.. Pass the offering plate and the extra barber haulers.. Oh and dont forget the extra spin.

A big important exec like you has bigger fish to fry > Speaking of fish-fry.. Goen to support the local hooters chapter on sunday after church??. Fish-fry. They got Big clams as well and the usual hoots in a bun in a tight wrapper.. U might pratice noodlen.. The hotties prolly be easy prey when you come with the big one. Dont have to go too deep.. Unsusal fish. Looks like a bull head. And connected.. Yours have whiskers?? Nice.. They like that.. Hal

--
    Hal Liske
    Livermore CA
    H 16 (6+ 1.. Friends) H 3.2 N 5.2 (2) H 17 (2) H-18
    Nacra 5.8 (son's) H 20 (Friends)
    It's a Sickness

I Need a A Cat Please
    --
  • The perceived mentality behind that is frightening.
  • hal, my man, prindle is the official noodlin' boat...great place to make tricycle motors. one day after the west coast conference, we will fly you in(hancock county air...will have to dust a few crops on way but will eventualy get here) for the southern seminars where we will take you through the paces of the p-16 in some heavy air/seas, preferably october/november. come to the dark side, honest hal be gettin' shadey...oh...bring some of that whoop juice of yours, i'm not comfortable with that storebought stuff...

--
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    --
  • Oh Sure. Wat I been payen u 4??. I ben buyen hobies and have a lot full..(12 at late count) and now I jus figered out that prindels are the boat for noodlin !! WYF. I new that all the hotties were goen to the parks with hair nets in the evenen cheken things out, when they didnt have dates to go out for a fish fry.. BUT U never said they wanted Prindels. Gosh Darn.. THought burskies woud work.. Got to get buzy and get moer stock in. We got to meat and firgure thins out with the business plan. The girls have the choice to take the fish to the Fry or take them to the pet store to sell for a dime apeace.. Some of the girls are desperate.. Worken on a deal with a local pet store. Hotties and fish parts.. I hate it when they smell like that..

Like the idea for the trip to your spread.. I need some time away. Wind has been 12 to 18.. Temp 70-89s.. I prolly dont want to get used to this.. Dustin on the way is OK cuz I live on the wild side here. Our County Air here has pontoons on the plains so's you can land if you-all see a hottie in need.. We also got some waves and heavy air (is that like passed gass) here so i am used to that.. I will be sure to bring some of my whoop juce cuz you-all got none there fore sure.. Like to pul it off befor Oct/Nov cuz thats the time the juce commes in.. May-be sooner cuz I dont want thoes Prindels to bee worn out. Got a truck Could bring some hom. Parts are Parts. God I Love the Parts Biz..
    Your Friend .. Hal

--
    Hal Liske
    Livermore CA
    It's a Sickness

I Need a A Cat Please
    --
  • the local brew here is a clear liquid that can run you truck...they sais it causezes dain bramage but i disagrred...mi dain if doern fein.

--
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    --
  • I start with that stuff en age it. Drane dammage be not an essue. No dranes here. U bee fiten to go out tomorrow and feed that prindle beast. Get bak in they after noon ane we can chat. Best time whem the minde is clear after a dey on the beach with a sail.. and bere and hotties. Still like that duds i-d-a bout "get a bed".. Costs a bet cept there is no price on comfart. H

--
    Hal Liske
    Livermore CA
    It's a Sickness

I Need a A Cat Please
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.