Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Good score today  Bottom

• Found a CL add for an H16 for sale, drove an hour or so and checked it out. Turned out to be an 84 with solid hulls and adjustable rudder castings with cat trax with the new style wheels. The asking price? A bottle of jack daniels!

--
    Greenville SC

Offering sails and other go fast parts for A-class catamarans
    --
  • That is a great deal - was thinking of going to look at that myself - glad you snagged it

--
    85 Prindle 16
    "If you aint the lead dog the view never changes"
    North Carolina
    --
  • Great Deal!

I got a Trac 14 about 10 years ago in excellent shape (minus steering) for a case of Heineken! The owner got transferred out of state and his roommate/landlord wanted it out of the yard.
  • I got a H-16.. 86.. Por Nada. cuz the renters were going to move in and the trailer was toast. Saved the Jack and the Bruskis for me !! H PS Oh poor me.. Needed a new tramp.. He He

--
    Hal Liske
    Livermore CA
    H 16 (6+ 1.. Friends) H 3.2 N 5.2 (2) H 17 (2) H-18
    Nacra 5.8 (son's) H 20 (Friends)
    It's a Sickness

I Need a A Cat Please
    --
  • Less than a week after getting this boat I found it turtled outside. On a side note I took a hot water pressure washer to it and it REALLY cleaned up well, screw bar keepers friend.

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f149/black92se/8112e978.jpg

--
    Greenville SC

--
  • Here is it cleaned up some.

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f149/black92se/de57d782.jpg

--
    Greenville SC

--
  • Are you thinking about selling the Cat Trax?

--
    David
    Memphis, TN
    '84 Hobie 18
    --
  • Not at this time.

--
    Greenville SC

--
  • Nice score. that thing cleaned up nicely.

--
    Hobie cat 14 196?
    Hobie cat 14 1976 Flamer
    Coarsegold, CA
    --
  • Hey Skellington.. Did you see my other post here?? Went to Morgan Hill yesterday to look at a 16.. Found a old 14.. Hulls and sails and tramp toast. Mast rudders frame and som rigging usable. They gave it to me !! Al I need is gas money.. Need any of that stuff?? Hal

--
    Hal Liske
    Livermore CA
    It's a Sickness

I Need a A Cat Please
    --
  • Answered an ad today for a free catamaran. Drove 1.5hrs to find a solid Hobie 16 with usable trailer.
    The boat was complete but the main had an ant farm in it so some bad stains. Loaded the boat and trailer on my trailer and brought cat #5 home.

http://www.thebeachcats.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=86682&g2_serialNumber=3

--
    Pete Knapp
    Schodack landing,NY
    Goodall Viper,AHPC Viper,Nacra I20
    --
  • Trade ya for that set of good hulls but a sail set with out ants.. H

--
    Hal Liske
    Livermore CA
    It's a Sickness

I Need a A Cat Please
    --
  • Ryan. Check your IMs.. Going to Woodward next weekend.. (and the next weekend for the regata. Wet and Wild.. (East coast and Mid west guys have NO F** EN idea. CA stuff.. No Beach Break and on-shore winds.. and warm.. What else.. Oh Yah California Hotties and NO BRUSKIE like in the mid west.. Zin And Cab) (Sorry Bill.. Prolly we will be still be dancen late and get up early --11:00.. to sail.. NO need for your agency here next weekend ) he he he

Ryan Yes.. You can try my H17!!) Have to leave sun AM to do the winery thing .. However could be there Thr AM.. Going to bring my new?? .. Old H17.. Got Time?? Got Milk? When U coming down to pick up your 14 here?? Stop by Clovis to pick up the free set of rudders for me from the guy I got the 16 from who found them in his garage.. unless U need them >> Cheers Hal.. ((See Bill. Ryan only needs a quick sail and the close on the other 17 is a slam dunk !! God this is easy and NO Zombies)) H

--
    Hal Liske
    Livermore CA
    It's a Sickness

I Need a A Cat Please
    --
  • i saw an aligator 50 yrds off of ocean springs yacht club beach saturday!!! zombies smell great to aligators...just sayin' hal...

the marketing team and i did some focus group testing with some of the local ladies...results coming soon!

--
    Check out "Prindle Sailors" on Facebook!
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    prindle 16- "BLUE RIBBON"
    --
  • halliskeTrade ya for that set of good hulls but a sail set with out ants.. H

Kinda far away for a trade. I am in upstate NY. This one is actually too good to break up. Too bad
    the sails are stained,but it was free.

the marketing team and i did some focus group testing with some of the local ladies...results coming soon![/quote]

Let me guess the out come. "Chicks dig Prindle sailors" I hope so anyway, I R one.

--
    Pete Knapp
    Schodack landing,NY
    Goodall Viper,AHPC Viper,Nacra I20
    --
  • West Coast boys know how to handle the "comming soon" thing.. It like a movie preview is nice but the movie has a bad ending. Keep up with the focus group however.. If I miss the close on the H-17 may need to re-focus.

AND missed the deal of the century. H 18 $1200 Reads like this.."WE INHERITED TWO HOBIE CAT BOATS & TRAILERS DUE TO OWNER PASSING AWAY. WE ARE RETIRED AND KNOW NOTHING ABOUT SAILBOATS. THIS IS THE 18' HOBIE. WE WILL BE LISTING THE SMALLER ONE (14') SOON. BOTH APPEAR TO BE IN PRETTY GOOD SHAPE. WE HAVE PUT BRAND NEW TIRES ON BOTH TRAILERS AND WE HAVE REGISTRATIONS AND TITLES IN OUR NAMES NOW. THE SAILS ARE INCLUDED. THE LISTING PRICE ABOVE IS FOR THIS 18' HOBIE. IF INTERESTED, PLEASE CALL RUSS OR TINA"

Will post pix soon as I figure out how. Should have bought it over the phone.. Rudder covers Mast cover Sooo Sad. Bee sailen for the next 2 weekends.. Warm water stuff. Zin and Cab.. and Hotties Cheers Hal

--
    Hal Liske
    Livermore CA
    It's a Sickness

I Need a A Cat Please
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.