Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Darn! - Missed that P15  Bottom

• So I had recommended a P15 to Terry (dtfuqua) on his post "beat up not so old man", he politely declined so I thought "what the heck", I'll go get it myself, it was close by in Kansas City, only about 2 hrs drive away. Called the owner and let him know I was interested, made him an offer of $400 and let him know I would have to scrounge the money together and would get back with him in 3-4 weeks. I scrape up the $400, and give the owner a call, only to find out he sold it 5 days ago, sheesh! the thing sat on CL for months and then when I decide to get it, poof, it sells.
    Had all these plans to throw my spare jib on it and use it to trailer those long distances to the gulf coast or even Florida as it's a lot lighter than my P18, oh well........ jamjam

--
    TurboHobo
    H14T
    H16
    P18
    G-Cat 5.0
    P16
    --
  • backasswards would prolly make you a good deal on his p-15, it's with a decent trailor, has a jib, and a new tramp. just drive to the ms gulf coast, sail it , and trailor it home! got you ears on hank?...

--
    Check out "Prindle Sailors" on Facebook!
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    prindle 16- "BLUE RIBBON"
    --
  • ...ears on Billy, yup it's for sale. It is the boat in my avatar. The boat did come with a jib, but the boat does not have any jib sheeting components. One of tires on the trailer may be suspect (had a slow leak so I fillered her up with fix-a-flat a few years ago). I've sailed her a handful of times and she functions. I don't sail her anymore because I purchased a P16 that I prefer. The hulls, crossbars, and mast, are good. The rudders are currently off the boat but work very well. Coastrat provided new rudder lock bolts (THANKS BILLY) and tuned them up real nice like. She is the Backasswards because I gave up on tacking and gybe or backwind her in an effort to stay at least within a few thousand feet of the Blue Ribbon. Cheerio

--
    Hank, Hattiesburg, Mississippi, P16 - "Sideways"
    --
  • Assbackwards....... twinker wacha asking for yer P15?

PS I have all the jib sheeting components required to setup a jib on that P15

Edited by turbohobo on Feb 13, 2012 - 06:22 PM.

--
    TurboHobo
    H14T
    H16
    P18
    G-Cat 5.0
    P16
    --
  • Turbohobo: $500.00.

--
    --
  • if ya ever have it down here(dont know why ya would now that ya have a p16) i wouldnt mind checkin' her out and sizing her up. Would be nice having a boat me and the lady friend could handle. It would probably still be too much, but never know till i look.
  • Matt,

I'll be down there hopefully in the April/May time. I've had a skinny lady friend on my P15, the boat still prefers but one soul on it. With two, it really is difficult to manuver. But, it could be a lack a sailing skills on my part. I believe the P15 was designed for one person. (Peanut Gallery: please correct me if I'm wrong) Either way, I'll post a notice of "Biloxi Sailing Trip" when it is planned.

--
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.