Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

CRAM 2012 Schedule  Bottom

• For those of us that are up north and starting to lose hope (and memory) of warm water, I thought I'd relay the CRAM 2012 regatta schedule to start getting your mind thinking ahead. All beach cats regardless of skill level or location are welcome at any of these events. 1st timers will have their regatta fee waived.

For the Muskegon date, in addition to the buoy racing, we're going to try to do something special for the non-spin boats (and spin boats if they want to join). Current thinking is along the lines of a low-key informal short distance race (down/back in a day). Timing would likely be the Friday before.

Our Schedule:
    Crescent Sail May 19th, 20th (CSYC, Grosse Pointe Farms, MI [Lk St. Claire])
    Bay City June 2nd, 3rd (BCYC, Bay City, MI [Saginaw Bay])
    North Cape June 23rd, 24th (NCYC, Lasalle, MI [Lk Erie])
    Caseville I July 20th - 22nd (Caseville, MI [Saginaw Bay/Lk Huron]
    Caseville II Aug 4th, 5th (Caseville, MI [Saginaw Bay/Lk Huron]
    CJs/Muskegon Aug 25th, 26th (Muskegon, MI [Lk Michigan]
    Tawas Sept 15th, 16th (Tawas State Park, MI [Lk Huron])
    Higgins Sep 29th, 30th (?? State Park, MI [Higgins Lake])

Consider the above schedule as about 90% certain. I'll post NOR details and add to the calendar once all the details, logistics, etc. have been 100% confirmed.

--
    Jeff R
    '88 H18 "Jolly Mon"
    '10 C2 USA1193
    NE IN / SE MI
    cramsailing.com
    --
  • Crescent Sail Regatta has been moved up a week to May 12th and 13th. Will add these to the calendar after our winter meeting in Feb.

--
    Jeff R
    '88 H18 "Jolly Mon"
    '10 C2 USA1193
    NE IN / SE MI
    cramsailing.com
    --
  • Thanks for the update. They are all really far from me, however I will try and make 2 or 3. Definitely muskegon.

--
    Nacra 6.0 NA
    Ogden Dunes, IN
    --
  • Let's push for a lot of Hobie 18s at the CJs Muskegon Regatta
  • there will be at least 3.

--
    Nacra 6.0 NA
    Ogden Dunes, IN
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.