Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Shout out to the P16  Bottom

• Hi Folks, wanted to share my experince on the P16: I came from owning an H16 but felt that it was too much boat to teach my wife and youngun to sail on, so went to a P16. Well yesterday was the acid test since my wife agred to come sail and it was blowing pretty good. The P16 behaved superbly, fast enough to be great fun flying a hull most of the time, but also stable and incredibly well mannered. My wife loved it and is now talking about racing with me so I am one happy guy. My youngun sailed with me the day prior in 5-10 mph and was helming within 10 minutes with a big smile on his face :)

--
    85 Prindle 16
    "If you aint the lead dog the view never changes"
    North Carolina
    --
  • right on drummer63!...i grew up a hobie guy(14,16,18) and always thought the prindles were goofy looking. bought my p-16 a couple of years ago and quickly fell in love! the boat is way better engineered, many of the improvements are standard on the most modern cats today. the boat is at its best in heavy winds and can take on big waves...points good, harken blocks, solid rudders, light, strong,fast,etc...thought i was going to upgrade after a season or two but think i'll keep her...being a trailor sailor, it's easy to rig quickly and i'm not worried about tearing it up. the more you sail her, the better you will like her...especially when you tune it in to your liking...not to mention i paid 500$ for it with a set of cattrax and a mast caddy,extra rudder,and a box of misc. parts!

--
    Check out "Prindle Sailors" on Facebook!
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    prindle 16- "BLUE RIBBON"
    --
  • Coastrat - you got a killer deal by the sounds of it - Nice one :)

--
    85 Prindle 16
    "If you aint the lead dog the view never changes"
    North Carolina
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.