Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Hobie 16 Spinnaker Kit  Bottom

• I have a new Hobie 16 which I just finished assembling. I purchased a spinnaker kit, but unfortunately the instructions are in French. Anyone know where I could get instructions in English?

--
    Karl, Captain of Stayin' Thirsty
    2011 Hobie 16SE
    Atlanta, GA
    --
  • I don't have any help for you, but please take some pictures of the contents of your Hobie 16 Spinnaker kit.

Once you figure out the installation it would be great if you could create a help album like this one for the Hobie 14.
    http://www.thebeachcats.c…ictures/?g2_itemId=11741

Let's see some pics of the new boat too, most folks only get to see 20+ year old Hobie 16's.

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --
  • Ok, found this stuff, Hobie has several spinnaker docs in their support archive. Look in the sails section here. Looks like it's all in both English and French.
    http://www.hobiecat.com/s…port/products/sailboats/
    Still would be great if you could take pics and document your setup.

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --
  • I'll do my best to document the process. I just purchased a rivet tool from Grainger (the "Big Daddy"). The spinnaker sail is away getting some graphics applied, so I won't get to this till later in the month of July. This is for my brand new 2011 Hobie 16. I picked it up in the boxes since I wanted to assemble it myself (apparently, something Hobie frowns upon). It was remarkable how simple and easy it was to put the boat together. I was very impressed with the quality of the components and how well the parts all fit together.

--
    Karl, Captain of Stayin' Thirsty
    2011 Hobie 16SE
    Atlanta, GA
    --
  • Translation website:

babelfish.yahoo.com
  • I've got some diagrams I pulled off the internet last year. I'm at work but would be happy to post later today when I get off. Maybe the same stuff mentioned above, but I'll take a look
  • tamiTranslation website:

babelfish.yahoo.com

I used to use this site and others with international clients at my last job. It is helpful but not very accurate, no translation software is that i tried. some of the miss-prints it created were very comical
  • engrish.com...my favorite translation site.

--
    Check out "Prindle Sailors" on Facebook!
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    prindle 16- "BLUE RIBBON"
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.